Easy Fig Jam

Happy Monday !

I had a few figs from the farmers market and they were getting too soft, I guess my eyes were bigger then my stomach when I purchased 2 baskets. I soon realized that I was the only one eating them  and my husband really doesn't care for these beautiful figs, now he tells me....... So I could not allow these beauties to suffer from decay, so I made a quick jam. Here are photos of the process and the recipe I came up with~ BTW this jam is great on crackers along with some goat cheese (or any cheese) and a cold glass of Chardonnay wine (or any wine) lol
Happy & Healthy Eating!




Recipe: 
8 figs 
1  to 2 Tablespoon of Balsamic Vinegar Glaze 
1 Tab Lemon Juice (Fresh is always best)
1/4 cup chopped walnuts (Optional) but so yummy!
1/4 cup chopped pistachios (Optional) but so yummy!
3 to 4 packets of Truvia Calorie-free sweetner or 3 Tablespoon of regular sugar

Comments

Popular Posts